Cherries

The cherry on top, as they say. Or actually, the cherries in this case.
For ages I was thinking about getting myself the perfect leather jacket. For me that is black, biker-ish and simple. Not too much distractions, if you know what I mean.
And then my birthday came up, what an opportunity.
So here it is, the perfect leather dream. Also an internet ordered one, so again, the chance it would't fit. But it did - even wearable with a big knit underneath it - and so we have ourselves a happy customer.

The sneakers. Oh the sneaker. I thought about these for a while. I liked them on others, but do admit, they look a little stub-like. But, once decided I actually did like them because they got stuck in my mind and then finding the perfect color combination, made me want them for real, for real.

And yes, I keep saying it, but who want's to vote for my look to get me in the magazine? Just a few clicks here!

Xx



Whistles leather bikerjacket, find yours here | New Balance sneakers, find yours here


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

4 comments:

Sharon (Style-Chameleon) said...

Perfect leather jacket!



www.style-chameleon.com

PANDORA BRACELET GIVEAWAY!!!

Su nd Chris said...

I just found your blog and i really like it!
Would you like to follow each other? Let me know :)

xx Su http://fashiontwinstinct.blogspot.de/

lucia m said...

that jacket is gorgeous!

XX

WWW.AROUNDLUCIA.COM
WWW.AROUNDLUCIA.COM

Fashionista Chloƫ said...

Super gaaf leer jasje!

Instagram