Comfortable ways

When something is new I usually want to wear it immediatly. And so I did. Somebody please take these pieces away from me 'cause I lived in this jumper for the past few days.
I used to have the idea that the word comfortable was a synonym for ugly. I mean, with sweats it can be.
But this look turns out to be a comfortable Autumn look without being ugly - in my opinion.
Ofcourse I had to pimp the comfy side a little bit, that's what accessories are for.
Do you notice my Allstars still being so white, you can hardly see them?

P.s: For the Dutchies!
Please help me become Look of the Month on Cosmogirl by voting for my latest look here.
It would be so great to see my face in their magazine!

Xx












H&M furry scarf | Savannah jumper | H&M sunnies | MiH jeans | H&M necklace | Converse Allstars


FOLLOW ME ON
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

Jint

10 comments:

maría josé said...

Great look

conmuchoroll0

Mónica López Gutierrez said...

Nice look!
http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/yellow-dress-and-pink-shoes.html

Federica Di Nardo said...

Nice look!

The Cutielicious
www.thecutielicious.com
Fede

Bouchra E said...

Love the colors and you wear it well :)
New post: Denim&lace
www.fashionearthyrainbows.blogspot.com
Bouchra

laurina wong said...

love your look :)

www.laurinawong.com

Maricruz said...

Very nice outfit!

www.lam-style.blogspot.com

Tiffany Wang said...

Love the cute and comfortable look!

Best,
Tiffany
www.thegarmentrag.com

Greta Gale said...

Oh I really like this outfit, those jeans are the perfect shade of blue

xoxo greta

flourish-blog.blogspot.com

Jelisaveta Đukanović said...

Beautiful! You have a really nice blog here! I like your posts! :)

My Fashion Jar

Sinem Akgul said...

Mooie outfit!
http://itsjustadetail.blogspot.be/

Instagram