Mix

How much fun is mixing? Colors, textures, anything really. But I can't seem to help the fact that when I mix, I also need to match. Mixing a big black backpack with a Swarovski  pastel colored collar is a mix and a match at the same time. There is a tough side and a girly side, and both styles are the ones I often wear.
So there's a mix I really like. How about you?

Between large raindrops I managed to shoot these pics. Do notice the grey sky, which makes the pictures look very Autumn-dark-weather like.

Xx










Zara top | Primark jeans | Asos Backpack | Sunnies from Bali | Beba necklace | Converse Allstars | Zara coat


FOLLOW ME ON

Jint

8 comments:

Milex said...

impressing

Eunicia Balaj said...

I love your outfits! You have so much potential! Keep doing what your doing and you'll get big!

XX,
Mybrunetteworld.com

Jint vdB said...

Thanks! So sweet! Xx

MAXCE said...

Amazing colors! I love your jacket so so much and your necklace is adorable!
Love from France <3
Cécile
www.maxcebycecilej.com

Anonymous said...

You look great in the coat and chucks!

Emma | THE HOTSPOTTER | said...

Super outfit! XO

Sinem Akgul said...

Je zit tussen mijn 'Inspo'. Bekijk het hier! http://itsjustadetail.blogspot.be/2013/11/november-inspo.html

Anonymous said...

OMFG love your sockless converses, it's so amazing, I'm gonna fuckin' BLOW UP!!!!!!

Instagram